Nuff Nang Ads

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Oh! Saturday

Hello :)
good morning every one of you ...
Now I'm at my home .. After 3 weeks not here.
Yesterday I've got to attend module for the that I can't attend last semester.
Me,yie-yie,and mar attend for Saturday session,and apparently we are not in the same class but its fun to be in the other group. For me personally,I enjoy with the planters student,they full of energy and fun to be around them. I like them :)
On this module,I've learn about managing an event and what department should I met,
me and how to organised meeting :)
I'm also make a new friend,leman,tusnar,haisah,ayuni,shera, and some that I cant remember their name ..sorry guys :)
heheheh
After the module finish I go back to the hostel then get rest for a while and then after that my mum fetch me to go home.   When I've step in my home,I can see so many mess that my brother and sister done. My mood not really good and then I get angry :(
Yes its really frustrated to see my home messy,I thought they will clean the house and not hoping mummy or big brother to do it.
I hope they will listen and do's  the cleaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment