Nuff Nang Ads

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

** Theater**Class**Viola**

Oh I'm not feeling well :( and I'm nervous about everything right now.
Am I doing the right thing,I'm afraid ..
I'll tell about how's my day .. Yesterday I've got account quiz, I don't know whether I score it :(
and after that I attend to BEL class..
We will have our academic trip to SABAH PORT this Thursday
and then Ms. Aries said we will have the first batch to present this Friday :)
I'm afraid :P ooh no.. scare and don't know how does my performance on that day...
Oh ya,viola saw my blog and noticed that the picture that I upload doesn't have her picture,I'm really sorry to her about it. I'll upload it later yaa :)
I also attend the "bengkel"theater later that night. But the thing that not really fun is when our couch is angry because of the attitude of some student that don't have disciplines when they are given instructions. It also affects all of us that want to learn how to learn to acts in the theater. I agree with the couch,that without disciplines we can't move forward. Okay thats all for today,blogging later :)
see you again people that read my blogs :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment