Nuff Nang Ads

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

March and I'm officially stress :(

I don't know if this month will brings something for me .
Our assessment English is now on the towards of the 3rd assessment. I hope I'll do much better than the first assessment,because its really kill me down to do first. They are many assignment  that I need to do and I haven't do anything . I pray that its all fine :(
I'm quite stress lately,because of the environment around me. I want to be in another placed and not being in the stress mode. I want this over and I don't know how can I survive it . . Maybe I'll had a emotional breakdown later :( oh no ~ I don't want it happen... I don't like to shared everything to other.. Yes,sometimes I like to share. But I always kept it from others . Maybe that was my problem,I don't share problems with my friends .. Oh I need someone :(

No comments:

Post a Comment