Nuff Nang Ads

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

** Farewell ** Unstable ** Hafizan **

I don't know whether I'm ready to shared about this sad story.
I'm really sad when I know he was gone forever and never come back again. Last Saturday , on the 5th march 2011 my friend, Mohd Hafiz Hardy left us forever. He was my friend that really nice. I'll never forget him, because he always alive in my memories. May his soul will rest in peace. I'll pray for him.
Thank you because you such a good person.
____________________________________________________

I'm quite happy lately but sometimes I fell sad. I don't know why,or maybe its just my feelings. I hope all will be fine, bout my studies,I haven't do much revision,,haiya. I don't know why. Really lazy. I want to change ,but will I fulfill it to change.
But, at least I don't get lost so long. I'll change myself and attitude :)
______________________________________________________

Lets talk about Hafizan . He is my classmates and also my friend that I known since Pre-commerce at Tawau(Uitm) . He is our class representatives. and his also the new president of our club,DIPAC. He is busy with his jobs,I don't how he can be a multi-task person. :)
What more I can talk about him?ermm  I hope he can do the best to do's his job.. All the best :) I'm nervous to go through on assessment 3 for BEL..Oh,I hope I'll do much better .. amin..
okay thats all.

No comments:

Post a Comment