Nuff Nang Ads

Friday, March 11, 2011

** Outing(before class) ** Oh! Assignment **

Yesterday,for the first time I go out lunch with Jizer,Noel and Hafizan. Oh ya,Shadel also with us :)
I think its really enjoy to go out with them,especially we always laugh all the time . We ate at the Fong Yen restaurant,nice and delicious food there. I'm also like the dimsum,oh no.. its make me hungry to think about food. After we had lunch there, we were going to Center Point,spent Shadel ice-cream and Jizer the yoyo drinks. We were separated while in the center point with Hafizan and Noel. I don't know why were Shadel and Jizer enjoy  
to watch me walk. They said,my walk like the person that had a pain in leg .. They laugh like a crazy person~ Oh god..ahhahaha
I still can picture how they laugh hardly :) heheh 
We also had a karaoke session ~ After that we going back to Uitm because we had a class :( huhu...
Now I'm working on my Bel outline ~ Oh no,I want to finished my worked :)

1 comment:

  1. dear aziz, first, y is my name mentioned last?? :'( and second, its Fook Yuen ok? :pp

    ReplyDelete